We all know that Yoga Burn-Women benefits are supposed to be huge. But, how many of you have tried it and not experienced the benefits for yourself? It can be more stressful than stress relieving sometimes, and it can have other negative effects on the body that are totally unwanted, like pain, which is why we wanted to do a Yoga Burn review. The author, Zoe Bray-Cotton, says that she can help you finally experience all the benefits you want from Yoga with a few secrets (details about the secrets here). But does she really know something that you haven’t already heard? Is this really something that will make yoga a life-changing exercise? Let’s take a closer look at her yoga secrets.
This is a great program that can be applied to achieve weight loss. It is meant for women and it is aimed at teaching them how they shed excess weight simply by practicing yoga. If you are a woman and you are looking for a program that can help you to tone your muscles, you have to opt for this program. In addition to that, the system can help you in other ways such as promoting your general and mental health, as well as alleviating your stress and so on.
Yoga Burn-Women was designed for women. You get access to all information digitally on your computer so that you never have to go to a gym or class again. In fact, you can host your own yoga weekly class with friends or family following a 12-week video series. .
The program works through 3 unique phases. This must mean that each phase lasts about 4 weeks, considering it is a 12-week program.
Phase 1: Foundation – This is where you build a foundation of strength and flexibility. There are supposed to be some unique poses in this phase that were created to tighten up your problem areas and boost your metabolism, so you will also be getting your metabolism back on track which will help it work even harder in the next phase.
Phase 2: Transitional Flow – You will build upon your foundation with poses that can really reshape your body and give you the yoga sculpting benefits we all want. Again, in this phase you will be introduced to yoga poses you won’t find anywhere else. This phase also has specific sequences to boost your mood.
Phase 3: Mastery Flow – Once you reach this phase, you will use what you’ve learned, and more, to transform your body even more than you did in phase 1 and 2. This is where you will see some incredible results, and feel and look more comfortable with your yoga abilities.
You also get 2 bonuses with the program.
- If you want to listen to what is happening on the beach or in a remote location without a clunky tablet, then this bonus is for you. You get an audio version where you can simply download the MP3 to your favorite listening device. This is supposed to still be a step-by-step version, so don’t worry if you haven’t totally mastered the moves as you will be walked through them.
- Tranquility flow videos that contain sequences to help you get into a tranquil state and de-stress. This will come in handy when you are experiencing work stress or relationship stress that comes on quick and you want immediate relief from.
Dynamic sequencing is the principle behind Yoga Burn-Women. The whole program is structured around this principle. Basically, dynamic sequencing means that you are doing things right. You are doing the right post at the right time, and you are doing your poses in an order that gives you the results you want.
It isn’t easy, though. It still challenges your body to help you get toned and stronger. But, unlike other yoga workouts, you are not promoting the hormone cortisol to increase, which promotes weight gain, poor sleep, cravings, pain and all those negative effects that you don’t want from yoga.
In Yoga Burn-Women, every yoga pose you do builds upon the last and helps you get the results that you want. She says that there are yoga poses in this program that you won’t find anywhere else. They are a part of the reason you are going to get such great results. She claims that you will see results in as little as a few days. Moreover, she claims that this program will help you get the results of weight management without any restrictive dieting or cardio.
About Zoe Bray-Cotton
Zoe Bray-Cotton is a certified yoga instructor and personal trainer who can help women transform their bodies. She specializes in helping people get the most out of yoga, which is an enticing reason tobuy into the claim that she can teach you secrets about yoga you’ve never heard before. Zoe’s dynamic sequencing secret is what she considers the key to help women get the results that have not been able to get from yoga.
- Learn how to do yoga in a way that reduces cortisol and the sideeffects that brings
- Reduces boredom because you don’t have to do the same thing class after class
- This will work for beginners and people who are not even close toflexible
- This will also work for yoga enthusiasts who want to see more results from their yoga routines
- Follow along videos make sure that you see how to do the yoga poses in a safe and correct way
- Boosts your metabolism
- Get a sexier butt!
- Flatten up your stomach
- Reshape your entire body
- Increase your flexibility
- Instant access to the videos
- Serious results are not said to come until phase 3, so it will take some time to really get the toned results you are looking for
- You have to follow the strategic routines set out for you to get the results promised, which is a 12-week commitment
- Price for this program is in USD, so you may end up paying more in your own currency than the low price offered
Where To Buy & The Guarantee
During this Yoga Burn review, the only place to buy the program was from the official website – Her Yoga Secrets (click here to view “official” website in new window). You can’t find it on Amazon or anywhere else. But, the bonus of that is they are able to offer you a money back guarantee when you purchase from them and they have proof of your order.
That money back guarantee is good for 60 days from the date of purchase.