Talking Toddlers: Parenting Tips is a FREE Toddler Parenting Tips Presentation. Unusual Tips Effective Parenting by Chris Thompson – Author, Parenting Expert and Certified NLP Practitioner will show you how to deal with behavior problems in children.
In this FREE presentation below, you’ll learn:
- The only real reason your kids are not already well behaved.
- The way most parents talk to their kids, causing them to do exactly what you don’t want
- The crucial emotional bridge you MUST establish with your child before you try to change their behavior.
- The one word you are probably abusing, which triggers those awful temper tantrums
Facts You MUST Understand if you are Ever Going to Effectively Deal With Talking Toddlers: Parenting Tips Presentation.
- Behavior is driven by Emotion,NOT Logic. This is fundamental to everything, including understanding toddler behavior. Behavior, for any person of any age, is determined by their emotional state. People ACT from their emotions, and they later JUSTIFY their actions with logic. But small kids don’t have the ability to use logic, so they act purely from emotion. Keep this in mind when dealing with behavior in toddlers.
- We tend to overuse the word “No” when we talk to our kids.This causes problems with toddler behavior. You remember the story of the boy who cried wolf, right? The little shepherd boy was bored while watching the sheep so he decided to cry wolf and make the villagers come running. before long, they stopped responding to his false cries.
- When a parent cries “No” at every little thing, kids stop listening and a parent’s cries fade into the background.
- I’ll teach you multiple ways to get what you want without screaming “NO” at your child – and it simply works better!
- If you want to have any chance at all of influencing your toddler’s behavior, you MUST have rapport first.Rapport simply means having an emotional connection to another person. I’ll show you how you can learn LOTS of ways to create this crucial emotional bridge before you deal with children behavior problems.
Just enter your first name and email below and the Free Audio Lesson will be instantly emailed to you. You’ll discover
- Learn simple ways to improve your success rate at getting your kids to listen and do as you ask.
- Discover the biggest common language mistake parents make. This mistake is actually causing your
- kids to do the opposite of what you want.Find out what technique most parents use far too often, making
- it almost completely useless. When you fix this mistake you’re going to get much better results!
- You’ll also receive a FREE subscription to my parenting tips newsletter ($47 value). The tips I send out are
- very different than anything you’ve seen. Thousands of parents have experienced the difference they make!