Shadow Player Youth Basketball Training has reached an all-time new level ! Basketball Coach, Greg Decker.developed the training course. It is an incredible system for teaching and training Basketball. Having the right tools is extremely beneficial in getting the most out of your practice and training time.
The Basketball Training provided by Shadow Player allows the system to be used in coordination with the proper Training Tools. The training tools are portable and easy to utilize. Drills aid in skill development for any and all levels of ability. The Basketball training system.is a one size-fits-all.This easy to use Youth Basketball Training System allows you to become a better coach by improving your players skills.
The Shadow Player Training System helps players form a strong “fundamental foundation,” increasing skill levels and on-court confidence.
- The system uses 5 light-weight plastic drill towers per set.
- The drill towers are easy to set-up and breakdown.
- Individual or team drills can enhance multiple basketball skills. Skills include Dribbling/ball handling, shooting, pivots/footwork agility, passing and jump-stops. Skills also include finishing around the basket, fakes/cuts, plyometric jumping, offensive attack moves and defensive court positioning.
- Color-diagrammed sample drills and a skill development matrix complete this efficient and effective youth basketball training system.
- It is very easy for coaches or players to use.
The Shadow Player Training System improves youth basketball skill development and training. Youth players can form a strong “fundamentals foundation,” helping them to become better basketball players.The Shadow Player Training System is unlike any other basketball training system on the market today. It comes complete with five specially designed and patented Shadow Player Drill Towers. Also included :
- A Skill Development Matrix,
- Fun color skill drills, and a
- Light-weight custom carrying bag is included.
The “system” is designed to work for any level of basketball player and is portable from gym-to-gym.
Youth basketball coaches across the country are excited about how the Shadow Player Training System offers. It as an easy set-up and breakdown on the basketball court during practices. The Shadow Player Training System also makes practices more fun and efficient. It provides “variety” for those sometimes long, tedious youth basketball practices. The system allows individual players to work on their game by themselves with various drills.The Drill Towers mimic players (or Shadow Players) on the court and are easy to move around.
This new basketball training system has been featured at the following Kansas City area basketball camps. Camps included are Rockhurst University, Saint Thomas Aquinas High School, Rockhurst High School and others. Regional AAU/USSSA basketball tourneys and other special basketball organization events features the system.
DRILLS ARE REALLY ENDLESS FOR ANY LEVEL OF PLAYER AND ARE ONLY LIMITED BY YOUR IMAGINATION…ENJOY! GO HERE TO SEE SEVERAL DRILLS AND SPECIFIC TRAINING AVAILABLE WITH THIS AMAZING YOUTH BASKETBALL TRAINING SYSTEM.